JEE Advanced 2020 Notification
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi on March 6threleased the information brochure for JEE Advanced 2020 on its official website jeeadv.ac.in
|Online Registration Begins||:||May 1st|
|Online Registration Ends||:||May 6th|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||:||May 7th|
|Admit Card Download Date||:||May 12th|
|Date of Examination||:||May 17th|
- The JEE (Advanced) 2020 examination will be conducted only in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
To attain familiarity with the CBT mode candidates are advised to take mock tests available on the website jeeadv.ac.in
- Every candidate will be allotted a computer terminal (node) at the test centre.
- The welcome login screen for the CBT will display photograph of the candidate allotted the particular computer.
- To login, the candidate will have to enter his/her JEE (Advanced) 2020 roll number as login-id and enter his/her date of birth as password in ddmmyyyy format.
- After login, the candidate would be able to see the detailed instructions for the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions very carefully regarding the type of questions and marking scheme.
- At the designated time of start of the examination, the candidates will be able to proceed and see the questions on the computer screen.
- Candidates will have the option to change/modify answers already entered anytime during the entire duration of the examination.
- In case the computer/mouse allotted to any candidate malfunctions anytime during the test, he/she will be immediately allotted another computer system and the time lost due to this will be adjusted in the server so as to give the candidate the full allotted time of 3 hours (180 minutes) [4 hours (240 minutes) for PwD candidates] to answer the questions in each paper.
- JEE (Advanced) 2020 will consist of two question papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2 of three hours duration each. Both papers are compulsory.
- Each question paper will consist of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question papers will be in English and Hindi languages. The candidates will have the option to choose (and also switch between) the preferred language anytime during the examination.
- Details of the marking scheme will be provided in the “Instructions to Candidates” section at the time of examination.
How To Apply?
- Go to the official site.
- There find a direct link to fill IIT JEE 2020 Application Form.
- Read the details present in JEE Notification.
- If you are eligible, then click it and then fill all the details accurately.
- After that pay the fee, upload the documents.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit your onlineIIT JEE 2020 Application Form.
- Download your application and take a printed copy for further usage.