How to attempt a JEE paper?
Guidelines for exam day!
Few things you should do in between BREAK of two hours:
- First, decide which subject which you find easy. Attempt it first with speed and accuracy.
- Do not stick to one question and give it too much time if you are stuck. Proceed further and come back to it if you have time later.
- Try to attempt all questions which you find easy in the first glance at the whole paper.
- Don't guess blindly. Guess smartly if you must.
- You may feel slightly nervous. Relax! Understand that everyone is in the same boat. Try to take deep and long breaths for 2 to 3 minutes when you feel frustrated? and nervous during your exam.
- Don't try to analyse the first paper of JEE Advanced. Try not to think about it.
- Don't discuss answers with other students.
- Don't revise or try to mug up things in the last moment.
- Have a light lunch and engage in some activity which calms you down, eg, music.